B&H Race Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&H Race Boats

Does anyone know who the "B" is in B&H Race Boats?

As I understand it, 'B' in B&H stands for Beaver. Sam can fill in the rest.
    28-R

Comment

B&h

Biever.

Comment

Is that a partner in the "business"? Is Biever on Hydroracer.net? We've been trying to get a hold of Sam by e-mail or phone for six months to track down our CSH kit--no success. Thought maybe we'd have better success with the partner, if there is one.

Comment

https://hydroracer.net/forums/member.php?u=3026
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Yep....already checked the member list. Thanks.

Comment

Sam builds the boats on his own, and has for many years.
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Originally posted by BIAGI810 View Post
                We've been trying to get a hold of Sam by e-mail or phone for six months to track down our CSH kit--no success.
                Good to see some things never change. This same situation happened to us and is the reason we race the MJR design. Couldn't be happier with how things worked out. I wish you luck in the matter and hopefully someone closer to him can step up and help you out!

Comment

The B in B&H was a partner when he first started building boats. Its been only Sam for a long time. I have not seen him make a post on here in a while, but was at Pleasent Praire
                  sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Working...
                  X