WTB: Pro hydro plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Pro hydro plans

I'm looking for pro hydro plans. Do you have these for sale? PM or email me.
    Jippe

You can do what I have done (and a lot of others): Dark of night, flashlight, tape measure, and a note pad. Get the dimensions and draw your own.

Comment

Originally posted by T Chance View Post
      You can do what I have done (and a lot of others): Dark of night, flashlight, tape measure, and a note pad. Get the dimensions and draw your own.
      I bet that is kind of hard to do when you live in Finland
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

does anyone have the contact info for Nicf14.. Does he do plans for pro boats or just build them
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by T Chance View Post
          If I someday travel to US, I don't want to snoop around on somebody's garage by night with flashlight
          Jippe

Comment

I understand the desire to build a boat yourself, but you may be better off chasing down a retired OSY(Yamato class) boat to use then copy. Germany was once an active OSY country, England as well. Most current OSY boats are composite so I could imagine there are some boats in storage just waiting for a new home.
            " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
            Art Pugh

Comment

Plans

Hello: I am a now retired boat racer, but enjoy developing plans and have a new design that should work with your Yamato 302. I am building the components for one now for a local racer, so have yet to include assembly photos. I do have full scale patterns and detailed instructions. I doubt you would have much trouble figuring them out since you have already built a hydro. It is designed to compete with the latest best boats in racing.

Your 1950's wetback was about the best of Hal Kelly's 1950's plans, but modern designs have come a long way since. Your construction looks first rate. You can contact me at nybergdj@comcast.net.

Comment

if it is an OSY400/CSH boat you want to build, Rick Fralick has plans for a
                boat that is amateur compatible, and competitive.
                Not a 'lay-down', but u may be able to work with him on that

http://www.fralickboats.com/
                Brian Hendrick, #66 F
                "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Working...
                X