Boat hardware - comes with a hydro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat hardware - comes with a hydro!

This hydro was built in late '80s / early '90s. Built by the late Bob Jacobs from the OK City, OK area. He called his boat brand "Twister".

Hasn't been in water since 1995. Won AOF Nationals with a stock Y-80 and a stock 102. We also ran a 102 mod on the boat (AOF class 102 Mod - Bayer tower, Konig lower unit, Hustler open megaphone exhaust). I don't have the exact measurements. 36" bottom... around 10.5' long.

Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of the boat and it's in the top of a small portable storage building so getting good pictures without digging it out is impossible. The picture with O-61 number is what it originally looked like. The picture with L-6 number is what it looks like now.

Owner is an older gentleman that has had a stroke and will never be able to do anything with the boat. Just looking to get the boat out of his way and hopefully back on the water. Any reasonable offer accepted and by reasonable, I mean almost any offer. We realize how old the boat is. I will help with delivery if I can. Call Kenneth Fedd at 318-929-3261.
    Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Someone should come get this boat. It can be purchased for about the price of hardware and it is a good boat - just old. Old in this case doesn't mean much though because it has been in storage for a long time.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Looks Hempish!!! Probably quite fast in its time.
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X