CSR Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR Boats

Listing for a friend. Desilva CSR. $700.00 obo. Yamato glass set down boat. Taking offers.
    Call Gene at 231-548-5791, or email genegreenacre@centurytel.net
    Attached Files

Was that Hunt Levitt's boat?

Tim
    Tim Weber

Comment

It sure looks like my old boat, right down to the color. The tip off for me is the side fin arrangement. Initially Ralph put fin right on the side of the boat but the boat was disqualified at the winter nationals that year because the fin has to be flush or inside the plane of the side panel. Ralph built the little pocket for the fin and it seemed to placate the inspectors thereafter. I sold the boat and a Goller 302 to a guy in Michigan who wanted to run it in the Top 'O. I've forgotten his name but maybe he's the seller.
      Hunt

Comment

Selling the boats for Bob Hartman. He purchased the Desilva from Jason Hill. I don't know where Jason got it.

Comment

I want the set down boat....I will give you my new kurzkraft and 500 for it.

Comment

Hey Champ
            I know you're not that old yet. When you get my age, I'll make you a deal. So for now, keep your padding and knee pads.
            Last edited by Greenacre3M; 06-19-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenacre3M View Post
              Hey Champ
              I know you're not that old yet. When you get my age, I'll make you a deal. So for now, keep your padding and knee pads.
              OK Gene....I guess I might have a couple more rounds left in me....but someday Im gonna need that sit down rig! Ha ha ha....see you in the middle of Mullet Lake again this year....I know your still chompin for another win at Top O!!

Comment

Its a deal Nick... and i'll burn that **** KurzKraft... : )

Comment

Originally posted by pearson95m View Post
                  Its a deal Nick... and i'll burn that **** KurzKraft... : )
                  Sounds good Jr....Im burning a 44xs right now...

Comment

touche...touche

ok, lets not get crazy now... back away... back away... eeeeeasy now.

but you are welcome to light a fire under my dads arss.. : )

Comment

Yamato boat is sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X