Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older APBA rule books for sale

APBA rule books for sale.
    1968, 1970, 1971, 72, 73,74,75, 90, 91, 92, 93 94 & 95.
    Also the APBA Reference books 71, 72, 73, 74, 86,89,91-96

$25.00 plus shipping

Cooper Jess
    Ripon WI 54971
    920-748-2600
    Attached Files

So that’s what an APBA Rule Book Looks Like. You think for $300,000.(or whatever it is) we would at least have an App for it. Just Kidding! A little Friday Humor. Zach Malhiot R-13

Comment

They actually had every members name and address in them also.and there were a lot of members back then
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

I have a couple of my dads from back then, it they have everything in them. Its amazing to see the amount of drivers in the outboard catagorys then.
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Old stuff

I think Coop has them from the 1950's since his APBA number is # 7

Comment

We use to get a rule book and a reference book that had all the members names and addresses with the classes they raced, records, region officials, past national champions & hi point champions both national and by letter designation, etc. I remember as a kid reading that thing cover to cover many times. I felt like I knew everybody in the whole organization. Now I've got CRS and forget my brothers real names.
            John Runne
            2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by csh2z View Post
              We use to get a rule book and a reference book that had all the members names and addresses with the classes they raced, records, region officials, past national champions & hi point champions both national and by letter designation, etc. I remember as a kid reading that thing cover to cover many times. I felt like I knew everybody in the whole organization. Now I've got CRS and forget my brothers real names.
              Dang John, Even I can remember ......Worm Runnie!
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
                They actually had every members name and address in them also.and there were a lot of members back then
                Now-a-days they call that identity theft ! It sure was nice to see everyones name though back then, and if you really needed to get hold of someone you could easy !
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                X