WTT: Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Props

I have several two blade C-mod props ranging from 7" - 7 1/2" x 12" - 13 1/2" that are in very nice condition. These will fit A/B/C quickie propshafts.

What I am looking for is a 7 1/2" x 13 or 7 1/2" x 13 1/2" for a speedmaster. Must be two blade.

Thanks for any leads.

-Brandon
    Last edited by BmJuby; 06-05-2013, 07:17 PM.

Where does 7 1/4 x 14 fit in???

Comment

You might try to get ahold of Ron Hill , I've got some good 2 blades from him in the past. I would like to find some 7 1/4" X 13 1/2 - 14p 2 blade if you have any you would like to sell or know someone who does , give me a call 541-551-0451 Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by runabout333 View Post
        Where does 7 1/4 x 14 fit in???
        PM sent

Originally posted by riverratt33 View Post
        You might try to get ahold of Ron Hill , I've got some good 2 blades from him in the past. I would like to find some 7 1/4" X 13 1/2 - 14p 2 blade if you have any you would like to sell or know someone who does , give me a call 541-551-0451 Thanx
        PM sent, I won't have access to the props to answer until the weekend, then I can call.

Comment

Still looking for a 11/16 shaft 2 blade stainless steel prop.

7 1/2" x 13" or 7 1/2" x 13 1/2" or something very near that. Thanks.

@Riverratt: I have a prop in the range you were looking for. Call me this weekend 845-598-2609, thanks.

Comment

Still looking. If no one is interested in a trade for the nice C-Mod props I have I would consider buying outright.

Let me know what you have. Diameter and pitch don't have to be exactly what I want just in the range.

Again, must be 2 blade, and 11/16 prop shaft (Speedmaster). No splines.

7" - 7 1/2" x 13" - 14" something in that range.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

I have a "D" 7" x 14 two blade that I'd like to trade for a three blade of something in that range of 13"-14" pitch. If you have a three blade I'd prefer that as opposed to the two blade I have. I was going to put it on a 44 inch stock motor, and I would prefer the 3 blade.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Didn't work out, still looking. Thanks.

Comment

Brandon

Just ran across your post, were you able to come up with some props ?

I have several LH and RH props that I have been saving ever since I quit running my stacked 3cy Evinrude, on 13ft Lowry and Sidson hydro.

I was running a speedmaster, 3/4" round shaft.

Bob Hall - Wichita, KS - 316-522-6607

Comment

I'll give you a call this week, or you can email me with what you have Brandon.juby@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X