No announcement yet.

Kevlar Boots: You asked, SRP Delivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevlar Boots: You asked, SRP Delivers!

As you probably know now, Security Race Products now offers Kevlar boots for kneeldown/laydown outboard racers. Initial reviews have been very positive, and they are proving to be a very hot seller.

One of the things we have heard from our earliest customers is a desire to have a way for excess water drain from the interior of the boot. In response to your requests, SRP listened and are now offering the boots with DRAIN PORTS as standard equipment. The grommeted ports are located on the instep on both right and left boots and allow for ample drainage for your feet.

The best just keeps getting better! Order now at www.securityrace.com

R-19
    Attached Files
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Do they make corks to plug the drain holes if you'd like?

Once my current steel toes are worn out, I'm getting a pair. Thanks again for a great safety product, one which I think has more importance then taking helmet cams off or rounding pickle forks.

Comment

Boots

Originally posted by sponsonhead View Post

The best just keeps getting better! Order now at www.securityrace.com

R-19
      PAT
      Nice addition, hope you bring several pairs to Whitney Point to display and sell. Can't wait to see a pair.

I agree with Donny, i have seen a lot more 'foot' incidents over the years than pickle or Go-Pro Cam issues!! These kind of boat racing designed boots would help. But of course it should be a drivers OPTION if they wish to wear them or not.

Hope the sun comes out soon in your part of the country. Bet it has been a long winter out there!

Comment

Working...
      X