Race equipment for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race equipment for sale

Jim Hausske is selling his equipment. It's located in Yakima, Wa. He has asked me to make the post. I will update with photos and more specifics once he gets me the info. Items I know he has left are:

3 bunk trailer - new bunks,wiring, lights and electrical, and tires. I've hauled up to 4 boats on this trailer. It's in good shape

2006 B&H 20SSH/CSH/OSY. Also in good shape. It's only been raced a handful of times since it was painted by Daren Goehring

Several CSH wheels. Some are Dewald, some by Pinner

1 boat cart for a hydro

Again, more info and photos to follow after the weekend. You can reach Jim at 509-965-4159 if interested and he can discuss pricing.
    Sean Byrne

Attaching photos. Jim also has setup tools in nearly new condition. Its all BTM. If interested in anything please give Jim a call for pricing. First set of photos shows the 3 bunk trailer, red boat cart, motor box will hold 4 Yamato motors.
    Attached Files
    Sean Byrne

Comment

interested in wheels, what are the choices?

Comment

What will he take for set up tools

Comment

Pm me your contact info and I'll get it to Jim
          Sean Byrne

Comment

Seanp3 my contack number is 912 293 5998 or he can email me at sawmanracer@ gmail.com and thanks for your help

Comment

602-361-2408

Comment

Jim,
                I never got your email, great stuff you have for sale, at this time my only intrest is the boat cart. What is your price?
                -Roger Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Simmons View Post
                  Jim,
                  I never got your email, great stuff you have for sale, at this time my only intrest is the boat cart. What is your price?
                  -Roger Simmons
                  Roger, I've been forwarding Jim contact info. He, for some reason, has not been able to get on Hydroracer to check posts. Forward your contact info to me and I'll forward it to Jim. Thanks

PS - You're more than welcome to get ahold of Jim either at 509-965-4159 or jimhauss@charter.com
                  Sean Byrne

Comment

Please pass my number on for props, either 20ss or CSH.
                    602-361-2408
                    Kent
                    103C

Comment

Need price on set up tools. Havent got any contact info. Also want ibfo on wheels

Comment

I listed Jim's contact info. I posted this for him as he's been unable to post himself. Please phone or email him. He will reply. He is unable to see your replies here on HR. thanks
                        Sean Byrne

Comment

It's a Nice Trailer

A Little History on the Trailer: Jon Steen had the frame fabricated and built the rest of the trailer. He sold it to me and I owned it for about four years before selling it to Sean. The trailer has quite a lot of updates and improvements on it and it tows really well with a half-ton truck (It did not have electrical brakes when I owned it.) I put a new tongue hitch on it and a lot of stainless steel fasteners into the front bed on that trailer when I replaced the deck with marine-grade plywood. I also replaced the bunks and re-carpeted it with commercial grade outdoor carpet. I used West Systems as a sealer for the deck (top and bottom). You can buy the steel chrome wheels like those at America's or Discount Tires and over the Internet (or land line) from Summit Racing or Jegs (sometimes on sale once a year at these two racing equipment sites.) The nice thing about the trailer when I owned it was you could move it around on a hard surface easily with one person (it was very well-balanced).

Al
                          R-25

Comment

Working...
                          X