Konig Motors for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konig Motors for sale

I have a complete older 500cc Konig for sale. This is a 1990, 3 port motor. The motor is in pieces, but all of the parts are there to put it together except for the crank. I do have a rebuilt crank that I will sell with it so that it can be put together. I will sell the motor in pieces or together. I also have a couple of older 700 Konig motors for sale. One is supposed to be Jimmy Aderholts old 700. It is in good shape and just needs to be put together. I also have a rebuilt crank that I will sell for this motor so that it can be put together. The other 700 is a 1983 square block motor. It will need a piston or 2 to be complete to assemble. The motor has been ported. It has the back port and finger ports added. The motor is clean and ready to assemble. I will sell all 3 motors complete with pipes if wanted. No pipe brackets or anything else. I would like to move these soon. Running out of space in my shop. Make me an offer on one or all. I will negotiate, but I wont give them away. I feel that each motor is worth at least $2000.00 and maybe more with the rebuilt cranks and pipes. If interested, send me a pm or call me at 810-247-2206.

Thanks,

Jim Kirts
    Last edited by froggy3racer; 04-08-2013, 06:26 AM.

Motors are still available. We have proven many times that these motors are still good and still very competitive. Make an offer!

Comment

Working...
    X