Truck with Camper For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck with Camper For Sale

Sadly my father has decided to sell his truck and camper rig. Sold together or separately. 2011 GMC 2500 hd pickup, 2x2, duramax motor, tow package, 9000 mi.
    Truck with camper $21000.00
    Truck alone $18500.00

If interested, please call Jim Tower at 570-443-7017 or private message me on Hydroracer or call at 570-592-5098.

See link for pictures:

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/pj...32880399730211
    Last edited by xcsp700; 03-25-2013, 07:04 AM.
    PJ
    118-P
    If your not fast, your food
    TEAM TOWER
    RUNABOUT DIVISION
    Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Truck and Camper for sale

The camper in a pop style. It transportation mode it is the low profile with no sway when trucks pass you. 7 ft head room when poped up, and you can sit at dinnet table when in transportation mode. It has a queen size bed with storage for you clothes under bed, will sleep three with break down of table. 3 cu ft refrig. 17 gal fresh water tank, hot water heater, camper heater will heat camper with temps at 30 very comfortable. Super fan for air circulation. Air conditioner, toilet, two bowel sink, food storage for at least a week. Out side shower. Self contained pull into race site and never have to move. Camper is in excelent condition. Refrig gas, battery, and 110. I can run the camper with a 1800 watt generator. 1600lb dry weight for 1/2 ton pickup.

The 2500 HD GMC will tow anything you have. It has all the towing package installed. Cooling, elect. brakes, etc. all set up for towing. See pics With this camper for 1/2 ton truck you don't even know it is on the truck. Truck new was $28,890.00 only 9000 miles just two oil changes. Sell for $18500.00.

Will diliver it to Nationals. All you left coast guys fly to nationals and drive home.
    Last edited by jtower3941; 03-30-2013, 06:19 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Wow GMC truck are really low cost

I think a zero is missing from the price stated!

Alan

Comment

"0"s

Thank you Alan. That should have had a large group wanting to buy the outfit.
        Jim Tower

Comment

Hard to tell from looking at the pictures, is it step side size and 6 or 8' bed? Thanks,Syd

Comment

spec

No step side 8 foot box. wired for towing
            PJ
            118-P
            If your not fast, your food
            TEAM TOWER
            RUNABOUT DIVISION
            Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Working...
            X