11 Cat/Tunnel w/Tohatsu 40HP For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Cat/Tunnel w/Tohatsu 40HP For Sale

I'm selling this 11' "Bobcat" tunnel for $3400 obo. Below the pictures is more info, so scroll down.

Bobcat lt ft.jpg

Bobcat rt rr.jpg

Bobcat ghost flame.jpg

Bobcat steering.jpg

Bobcat nose cone.jpg

Bobcat before rt side.jpg

It was a mess when I bought it. I repaired many stress cracks in the hull, painted it (hull, motor & trailer). ReUpholstered the interior. I've replace the windshield, gas tank, steering wheel & cables, new gauges, installed bilge pumps in each sponson, & recently installed a CMC power trim unit. It's very clean & has no damage other than a few very small chips or scratches. The paint is beautiful. All the graphics are under clearcoat. There's ghost flames & a small ghost skull on the bow. It's all been colorsanded & buffed, then the flames have edged in hand painted pinstripe. The bottom of the hull has been graphite coated. It has two SS props, one is a cleaver. Even the paddle & fire extinguisher are custom painted to match the boat. It also comes with a cover. The engine is a 40HP Tohatsu w/nose cone & runs well.

The problem, I bought it as a "toy" to fart around with on a small private lake I own a home on, but I never seem to take it out & use it. I'll bet I haven't run it more than 10 total hours. I've never raced it, but the previous owner I assume was in the Parker Arizona area & raced it (as it had all sorts of local sponsors painted on it, but I tried to research it & find out info on the boat, but had no luck.) I posted a photo of it on this website & a member stated it looked to be a "Bobcat". I bought it from a welder in the Lake Hazasu area whom took it in lieu of a payment for a welding job he did. The last photo is a "before" photo of the boat as I got it if that helps you.

I'd like to get $3400 OBO for it. If you're interested shot me an email or response to this thread. tony@autocollisioncenter.com or try calling me at 661-816-4284. The boat is located in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks, Tony
    Last edited by tinderbitzin; 04-09-2013, 03:58 PM.

Price has just been reduced!

Comment

where the boat located?

Comment

It's in the Los Angeles area, specifically Newhall, CA

Comment

Working...
        X