Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB D size Q tower

I am looking for a D size Q tower.

I think there was a MK40 tower on ebay a few days ago. I don't know if it was a Q or an H. It might still be there, I didn't put it on my watch list.
    kk

I just did a search and didn't find anything. So I was either mistaken or the sale ended. The only thing I found was a 20H tower and a MK40 fishing foot.
    Last edited by krazy karl; 03-14-2013, 09:30 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

It was a Q tower and I chased it but it got away.

Comment

Most of the "Q" towers I've run into were down in Ogunquit, ME. That was on the same trip that I ran into the 'uni-sex' restrooms on the Mass Pike headed for Crystal Lake. Geyyyysusssss!!!!!

It was quite an unsettling trip. But fortunately, at Alexanderia Bay, at the Dancing Dog saloon gender-familaris,.. where the saying "girls just wanna have fun" prevailed wholesomely. Mad Russian Racing will be headed back up there again this year!!! Victoria Secret willing.
        Last edited by ram95; 03-15-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Q length/type D Tower

I have a Q length D tower For Sale. Freshly refurbished, ready to run...

This one has had the water tube support removed (not by me!, I'm smart enough to cut the cowl instead) to allow running the later cowled powerheads, such as Mk55, Mk58, Mk58A, M400, M500, etc.

Otherwise, very nice, includes correct clamp brackets, swivel bracket, co-pilot assembly and tilt pin.

If interested, drop me a note at tridentracing@new.rr.com. I can then send you pix and a write up...

Thanks.

Jerry Wienandt
          Trident Racing

Comment

ram95 it sounds like you have some intreasting times. lol

trident, I sent you a email.

Comment

Still looking.

Brandon

Comment

Still looking.

Comment