C-mod hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-mod hydro

Im looking for a c-mod hydro and runabout I could put a mercury on. I live in the northeast. Any out there? Thanks.

Where are you Located? Theres a few in Reg 1 kicking around. The late Bob Van family still has George Simpsons B&H hydro and Merc. Contact Dave Jones
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Thank you for the lead. That equipment is unavailable I understand. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Comment

C mod hydro.

Hey Rabbitears i know were there is a hydro in maine give me a call Howard P 631 283 7181

Comment

Hull

I know of a Oconnor that would work with the 30 H - If Howies lead is a bust let me know .

Comment

C-MOD runabout

I have a C-MOD runabout that can be had dirt cheap. I am just ouside Philadelphia, less than hour from Lambertville.
            Phil Doerle (PopPop) Ardith2@msn.com Phone 215-639-3779
            cell 267-798-5296
            !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

I got a sorenson cmod runabout im about to put on hydroracer for sale if interested. Pm me .

Comment

Photos

Originally posted by poppop View Post
                i have a c-mod runabout that can be had dirt cheap. I am just ouside philadelphia, less than hour from lambertville.
                Phil doerle (poppop) ardith2@msn.com phone 215-639-3779
                cell 267-798-5296
                here are a few photos.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by PopPop; 03-13-2013, 08:18 AM.
                !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Ive got a twister hydro fully rigged brand new hardware $1100 if interested call 816-877-3598 or 816-868-7975

Comment

85e

WOW, That's a great looking boat. We are running the C Mod runabout with the stock motor or mod. I hope some one from the Midwest see this boat. Did you paint the clear spray shield?

Comment

Outlaw,

Where are you located? I would be interested if you are close to the Michigan area.

Any pictures of your Twister Hydro?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund
                      231-590-3023
                      Email is: shoboat@charter.net

Comment

A friend and I have two different c-mod outfits available, however they are in WA State. Both are laydowns, one is brand new and one is like new. Let me know if your interested and I'll get you more information.
                        Attached Files
                        Sattler Racing R-15
                        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                        TEAM VRP
                        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                        X