For Sale or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale or Trade

For Sale or Trade: All my 45sst equipment. Two boats, one complete, and one minus motor. Spare powerhead, trailers, spare parts, lots of stuff. Boats are a1991 Hoffman and 1992 Gran Prix. Email for details. Looking to trade for 1100R, 850cc mod hydro or runabout, or 500cc mod runabout. Or best offer.

45ss

Do you got any 45 lower units for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Diamond View Post
      For Sale or Trade: All my 45sst equipment. Two boats, one complete, and one minus motor. Spare powerhead, trailers, spare parts, lots of stuff. Boats are a1991 Hoffman and 1992 Gran Prix. Email for details. Looking to trade for 1100R, 850cc mod hydro or runabout, or 500cc mod runabout. Or best offer.

what?? 500ccmr? Hell yes.......I need someone to race with!! 1100R.....I am gunna try for that too!!! Let's think more about DSR/750ccmr too!!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Since I have drove you out of 45, I figure it's time to make you quit a couple more classes!

Comment

gearcase

Garland... I only have one right now. I need to keep it with the complete rig for now.

Comment

Since I have drove you out of 45, I figure it's time to make you quit a couple more classes!

bring it sucker!!!! Now, you are stepping into MY territory!!! Do ya really wanna blow over in a non-capsule boat???
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
              bring it sucker!!!! Now, you are stepping into MY territory!!! Do ya really wanna blow over in a non-capsule boat???
              No... actually I.don't! Im just messing with ya! I will never be as good as you are at swimming with kevlar, jacket, and helmet on. You get better every year! Lol!

Comment

No... actually I.don't! Im just messing with ya! I will never be as good as you are at swimming with kevlar, jacket, and helmet on. You get better every year! Lol!
                atleast I am good at something!!!
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X