Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roskowski Merc C-MOD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Merc...s_Gear&vxp=mtr

Looks like quallity built motor from top to bottom???...........SWEET!!

Steve, Any thoughts??......history/performance??...Your tower?......Does he also have one of your hydros?>>> "I have a hydroplane boat that is set up for this motor and I'd be willing to sell it also if anyone is interested in it. I tried to sell as a comb, but no one seemed interested.">>>>seller quote.

Dang I'd like to click the "Buy-IT-NOW"!!!!!!!!!.....But I already got 2 I'm build'n.....Just need a hull.

He also has a jacket that looks like it needs "Flack" added. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lifeline-Hyd...item19d8a9d29f
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-07-2013, 03:19 AM.
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

30-h

Steve,

That engine actually ran 92mph and set the 200 yard high hurdle state record in Wyoming! Hey if he can make stuff up, so can I! I have no idea who told him that I built it.

I guess I need to race again now that I am referenced as a "former racer". I will have the 500ccMR on the water this year if nothing else just to be know as a current racer again!

As far as the engine specifics, I can tell from the water routing and hardware used that it isn't one of mine. (That and the fact that I still own them!) My engines also have a flat anodized water jacket cover and go figure, one of my ignitions rather than a mag. I sent him a note to see who he got it from to see if I can get to the root of the story. Maybe I ported the block for someone along the way. I can verify though that it is one of my towers. It also looks to be brand new as there isn't even a hint of the polishing that the tie in rope does. I've sold around 25 of them though so who knows which one that is. I think it is something just put together and not finished though as the throttle bracket isn't even attached yet.

Former C-Mod Racer
    Steve Roskowski

Comment

Originally posted by modhydro View Post
      Steve,

That engine actually ran 92mph....
      My C engine went 89.9 mph one time according to my GPS. It was in the trailer headed south (downhill!) on I-49 at the time.

I can verify though that it is one of my towers. I've sold around 25 of them though so who knows which one that is.

Former C-Mod Racer
      Steve Roskowski
      That's a good looking tower.
      I'd guess the reason you haven't sold more of them is because there are enough used towers around to satisfy the needs of the few people putting together mod engines???

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Roskowski Merc

Steve: The water tube from the bottom of the stack plate looks like your special Roskowski water system. I think I remember those Orange Exhaust Stacks hanging on the wall in Brinkman's Shop. Hope you're doing well .

Comment

Add'd a couple pics of the CMH hull he sent me.....Any history?

I bought a port'd C-MODIFIED Merc block off a guy in Newportnews Va. a few years back and he had a set-back hull for sale?.......Anyway I have another rig in mind so contact him through the E-Bay list'n or p/m me and I will give his E-mail to contact him......He's think'n $3300 for the whole show if ya do the "Buy-Now" on the engine............Happy bid'n!!
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-07-2013, 03:27 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

From the Q/A section of the list'n....
            Q: hi sir,i heard from Steve Roskowski this is a 92mph motor.are u willing to ship international if im paying for the shipping charges?pls let me know.regard Mr Lo.
            A: Sorry, No! Local pick up only! Thank you, Randy

37E........History?.Pics above in 1st post.
            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-07-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

92mph cough

CMH. 61R
              Short Fuze Racing
              Team Darneille
              ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
              IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Maybe a 750

Comment

92 mph roskowski merc C-MOD

Yeah,im willing to pay what ever it take. but so sad the motor is pick up only!

Comment

Dang Steve!!.....Ya roped a bunch of'em with that ONE!!........HEE HEE..good werk!!......
                    Steve,

That engine actually ran 92mph and set the 200 yard high hurdle state record in Wyoming! Hey if he can make stuff up, so can I! I have no idea who told him that I built it.

Former C-Mod Racer
                    Steve Roskowski
                    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-09-2013, 02:24 AM.

Comment

C-mod engine

I thought the sarcasm was plain, but I guess not......

I figured the Wyoming hurdle record was the giveaway on it.

Steve

Comment

Duh

I could see the sarcasm all the way from Indy to your place. Too much racing with no helmets

Comment

Working...
                        X