2 Pro Capsule boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Pro Capsule boats

For sale, 2 pro capsule boats. One is a Revolution, and the other is a Karelsen. Both come fully rigged, no motors, no towers. 3,500 OBO each. Call or PM for more details. Dave 206-786-2700 or Corey 253-224-1291.
    Last edited by dt 01; 02-01-2013, 08:35 PM.

I thought the nbra guys would like this deal with the usts joining them.Here's a good deal to buy a boat and run some pro with them!!
    Last edited by dt 01; 02-08-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

'cause everyone likes a picture!
      Attached Files
      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

what a boat !!!!!

I hope this boat finds a good home because it has a great history.

Howard Anderson won the the first ever PRO National in a capsule boat and Mark Borges won 6 Nationals in 4 years in it. In my opinion , with all due respect to Sean , Eddie and Doug , the best running capsule boat on the water ever.

Comment

also the 2nd fastest pro boat ever when jw and cory ran it at kilos,,,, it is a fantastic boat honeycombe bottom ,,,, as i helped karelson build it.. know the boat well,,,howard ran every pro motor on it he owned ,,,,,works fantastic in all the classes 500 and above,,,,

Comment

Was this the only capsule boat of this design as i never saw another one like it.

Comment

Yes. This is the only pro capsule boat he made.

Comment

Howards boat

There is alot of History with this boat as mentiined above. Howard always ran well with the boat as did Mark. They were able to run the yamato 500 and then switch and run the Konig with ease do to the tower set up that I also had on my runabout with adapter plates. Between Mark and Howard they always had that boat right there every year battling.

Dale there should have been a Depue trivia question here as to who else drove this boat at the Depue Nationals other than Mark or Howard during the time Howard had the boat.

Todd

Comment

The only other person I can think of , and maybe I am wrong , was Jamie Nilsen.
                  Last edited by racingfan1; 02-10-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Boat

dt 01- Dont mean to side track your post with that trivia question. This is a really good boat and I too hope its gets back on the water as it should be.

Dale - answer would be Terry Klemm has also ran this at Depue. Others might have as well but I know Terry did for sure.

Back to dt 01 and his post of selling the boats

Comment

The Duck

If not mistaken we almost had fisticuffs one year whe The Duck on the inside came charging to first turn and a fellow from Spokane/N. Idaho wanted same spot. That boat was in pieces when over, believe name was Rod Black???

Ray

Comment

You can add Jon Steen to the list of drivers, that Howard had drive for him at DePue.

Comment

Location of the boats?

Comment

Both boats are located in Tacoma Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by racingfan1 View Post
                              The only other person I can think of , and maybe I am wrong , was Jamie Niesen(sp) or one of them.
                              Yes, Jamie had the pleasure of racing Howard's capsule boat (R-12) for him...2004-2006. Still a great boat. Cory & JW gave Sean McKean a run for his money at Kilos a couple years back at speeds over 125 mph.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X