SST45 Gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SST45 Gearbox

I am selling my SST45 gearbox. This is for use under a Super E (850CC) Mod engine. It has been shaped to handle with a hydro/runabout instead of a tunnel boat. Lift was removed, and the skeg made longer. The sides were slimmed to create a more thin profile. You can see the flat black paint wear in the right places, proving the water inlet is working well, and the skeg is trailing properly.

This gearbox is in new condition. It only saw 2 races on it. I purchased it brand new, and reworked its shape for use in the kneeldowns. I purchased it at a time when gearboxes were hard to come by and thought maybe I better work this one out as we did not know if any new gearboxes would be brought out in the near future.

Also available is a custom tower that Dad & I designed and built specifically for this gearbox. Could work out a deal on this if needed.

gearbox - $1700.00 OBO.
    (269) 420-1118
    mason38m@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Price Drop

Bump.

New Price - $1500.00
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

omc gear case

Hay would you want to trade? I got some real good props of fe-se stuff.

Comment

Trade

Garland,

All set on props for now. I actually don't race the class any longer, my Dad does. Trying to thin out the equipment as we seem to accumulate so much each year. Will keep it in mind though if Dad decides he would like to go that route.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Price Update

Will take $1200.00.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Bump

Bump to the Top. Had a few calls, but no cash yet.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
            X