WTB: 40-70 Keller Speedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 40-70 Keller Speedo

Looking for a nice one complete (hoses, pitot, brackets). Just in 40-70 range please.

either PM me or email at brandon.juby@gmail.com

Thanks

It's a good thing you are only lookin for a 70 mph speedo. Because I will need a much faster one on my boat!!

Comment

Lol, Jamie, you're gonna regret these fighting words. Btw this speedo is for the B hydro.

Comment

Bm

Here you go. Just listed on E-Bay. Happy bidding !

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-RARE-KEL...0#ht_114wt_917
        Tom L.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Tom. I was in contact with the gentleman about this one. I had to pass solely for the reason that I have one in this mph range. The search continues. Still looking for a speedometer in the 40-70mph range. Thanks!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen one that just goes up to 70. I've seen a bunch with the 40 to 80 range (in fact I have one that I'll sell cheap - it needs to be calibrated). Are you sure that a 40 to 70 was ever made?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

There was a previous post that was selling a speedometer and David VanWheele posted a couple pictures of speedometers he had, pretty sure one of them was a 40-70. The boat that this is for is a B class vintage. 40-80 is just way out of the range this boat will be doing. Keller recommends the mph range be at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock on the speedometer for greatest accuracy. I have a 40-80 anyway.....

Comment

Cross off the 80 and just put 70 but you will be lucky to go 60!!

Comment

Keller Speedo?

Are you still looking for one? We have a 30-60 mph..new..

Comment

Working...
                  X