For sale 25 Mod Merc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale 25 Mod Merc

Complete race ready 25 Mod Mercury built by Dick Engler. This is a strong motor that is ready for a new home. I will add a 3 blade prop for free with purchase of motor. Only 6 heats of racing on lower unit since it was gone through by Steckbauer.

Complete engine only will not sell parts at this time.

$1700 plus shipping to you. Depending on where you live I could deliver to you.

Joe Franck G 66
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Merc1; 04-19-2013, 06:35 PM. Reason: lower price

Hey I know that motor. Nice to see one still around.
    Engler Custom Paintball Guns

click here for our website

Comment

Eric, your dad knew how to put together some fast engines!

Comment

Originally posted by Merc1 View Post
        Eric, your dad knew how to put together some fast engines!
        He sure did, I still have most of my 25 Merc notes as well and have been thinking of building one just for fun.

I also just found a OMC A powerhead in a box... I winder if it would still be up to spec?

Comment

I think it needs to find a home cheap.

Comment

Motor is still for sale.

Comment

Very surprised to see that a Dick Engler built engine has been for sale for this long without selling. Has to be that most potential buyers here don't remember the builder.
              He put together some great engines... He and I talked C Mercs quite a bit back in the day and he put together some very fast ones. Just ask Sam Hemp.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

powerhead

what year of powerhead on this engine?is this a 25ss or 25xs mercosil block?

Comment

This powerhead is a 25SS. My son and I have both run this motor with very good results. He is currently running PRO and I have always been primarily a 4-cyl driver. We originally bought this motor because it was a way more fun ride than our 25XS was. It won races at the club level and placed well at the Nationals also.

Comment

Bump still for sale

Comment

Working...
                    X