• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20h mid

Looking for a 20h /kg7-h mid. Let. Me know,
    Thanks

Hello Mark78h,
    I have a 20-H conversion exhust housing, exhust elbow, filler block on swivel bracket and clamps. Nice stuff. $700.00 +freight.
    Lee Sutter

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Sutter View Post
      Hello Mark78h,
      I have a 20-H conversion exhust housing, exhust elbow, filler block on swivel bracket and clamps. Nice stuff. $700.00 +freight.
      Lee Sutter
      That's a great price. Those are getting hard to come by nowadays.

Comment

Lee, would you consider selling your fresh 30-H engine, the white one and how much would you take for it?

Skirace

Comment

20H Tower

I have a 20H tower, non conversion complete with clamp brackets and serial tag. I have to dig it out if interested.

If any one is interested I have a Doug Kay restored Mark 30H and a 55H for sale. If interested you can look at our web site aeroliner-boats.com on the our collectiion page. We also have a complete Mk 20H for sale.
          David

Comment

Originally posted by A/B Speedliner View Post
            I have a 20H tower, non conversion complete with clamp brackets and serial tag. I have to dig it out if interested.

If any one is interested I have a Doug Kay restored Mark 30H and a 55H for sale. If interested you can look at our web site aeroliner-boats.com on the our collectiion page. We also have a complete Mk 20H for sale.
            David
            Let me know what price you are looking for on it.. On the mid...

Thanks.
            Last edited by Mark78h; 12-15-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Mid Section

I have what appears to be a KG7H or KG4H mid section with a 20H serial tag. The transom brackets are the shallow style with rubber thumb screw handles. The tower was cracked at one time and welded. Someone also drilled a larger exhaust hole in the top hole and drilled a holes in the saddle and above the cavitation plate. The lower 2 inches of the copper water tube have been removed. I have included pictures of what I tried to describe. I am looking for $300 as is plus shipping.

David
              Attached Files

Comment

Do you have a side profile picture David? Including the bottom,

Thanks

Comment

More Pictures

If you need more I can shoot some more, these are from this morning.
                  David
                  Attached Files

Comment

David's tower & clamps

I believe that was an alky tower with forced water feed from the gearcase nosecone. Water exited the tower from the angle-drilled hole just above the cavitation plate. Former NY racer Al Scopinich owned it.

Tom

Comment

Do you have the lower side plate for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark78h View Post
                        Do you have the lower side plate for it?
                        if you're referring to the side cover near the exhaust snout, i make those myself when one comes off or I am missing one.

Comment

Cover plate

When I acquired this tower it did not have a plate, but I have a used one that I will included.
                          David

Comment

Thanks David, I am heading out for the holidays and will get back with you in the new year.
                            Merry Chritmas!

Comment

Working...
                            X