Older hydro for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older hydro for sale

Ive got a Bunky Bowerman hydro from the late 70's that I was racing in CSH. I was 20+ lbs over & not the best driver out there so I got another boat & am doing better. Boat only, no motor, 102 height.

The Bunky has an offset cockpit & turns well. It looks pretty good too. Id like to think a lighter more experienced driver could do better? PM if interested.. Its located in NJ. Mike

Last edited by johnsonm50; 09-15-2012, 10:38 AM. Reason: add info
    Team Tower

Is the custom boat cart included? (Sorry Mike, but I had to). I am up at Crystal Lake now. Only 11 in CSH! Had to play with Charlie Gonia for a position. Missed ya. See you at Berwick.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

heh heh, no way! boat only. I'm glad you were able to go, Charlie's usually real fast. Say hello to Spencer Utman & Brian Hendricks for me if you meet them, I bought the comp boat from Spencer. I worked on the hydro alot today.. all bizz, no cosmo
      Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonm50 View Post
        heh heh, no way! boat only. I'm glad you were able to go, Charlie's usually real fast. Say hello to Spencer Utman & Brian Hendricks for me if you meet them, I bought the comp boat from Spencer. I worked on the hydro alot today.. all bizz, no cosmo
        Send me a PM on a price for the boat. I may have a newbe with some interest.
        And yes, Charlie is fast, but all the top dogs are here, Billy, AJ, Fran, & more. So I was happy to be close to somebody.
        Mark 55P
        Team Tower
        Hydroplane Division

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
          Send me a PM on a price for the boat. I may have a newbe with some interest.
          And yes, Charlie is fast, but all the top dogs are here, Billy, AJ, Fran, & more. So I was happy to be close to somebody.
          To clarify.. 6 ish didn't mean 6G's LoL. Good Luck out there! Mike
          Team Tower

Comment

Working...
          X