FS: AH, AXH, JH hydro complete setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: AH, AXH, JH hydro complete setup

Excellent starter rig for the family that wants to try out J class, AXH or AH, and be competitive 'right out of the box'
    Included is a straight-built, light & fast Sorensen hydro all rigged & ready to race with a custom-fitted shore cart; a freshly-overhauled Stillwill-prepped Mercury & super-fast prop that we traveled to VA to get directly from George; and a trailer that can be towed by even the smallest 4-cylinder car.
    George's prop & engine combo got him to 2nd in ASR in his region. With no fine-tuning on our part, my son Anthony was able to keep up with experienced AXH racers who were probably at least 30 lbs. lighter than him.

Also have a spare stone-reliable OMC with J practice prop and its own A prop that we have for sale that would be ideal for a J participant to train with.

PM or call 860-250-4560 for more details & pix, and to make offer. Also have full cut suit, fresh cert life jacket, kevlar gloves & helmet available separately. I can even sell the 13' whaler chase boat with custom cradle the hydro rides on that can get you to your favorite testing lake using one car. (cheep!)

Located 15 minutes west of Hartford, CT and can travel a reasonable distance in Northeast to do a deal.

Thanks for the memories of all the wonderful people in this sport - what a great time!

Frank
    Attached Files
    Last edited by frank95; 03-06-2013, 12:58 PM. Reason: update info

Hay I am very interested in the setup you have.can you email me pics of the boat,motor and everything you have for it.thank you.email jonycrabstr@yahoo.com

Comment

Bump - this rig is available again!

Comment

Working...
      X