CSH for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH for Sale

CSH boat in great condition with much new hardware. I am on weight in it and am 200 lbs. $1500 obo PM or call 502-548-2751

Paul
    Attached Files

Will sell as package with fresh 302

I was asked if I had a 302 to sell with it as a package. Attached are pictures of the 302, freshly rebuilt (new pistons and head, etc) with only 2 heats of racing. Package price $3800.
    Attached Files

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Louisville Kentucky area. Plan on going to Lock Haven, PA and Phantom Lake Wisconsin.

Comment

Not to go off topic, but those pics of that 302 make me think I should go out to the shop and spiff up my 302. BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

Csh

Paul,
            130lb CSH per my math( 440 less you(200), 302(95), safety (15)). Pls confirm weight, and who/when CSH built. B-zoat?
            Bagman weighs approx 165. So at 405lb, perfect for 20SSH and OSY, but needs 35lb for CSH.
            Who/when 302 rebuilt?..std bore?
            Props?

TORC(Ontario) is experiencing growth in all classes; Lock Haven could be workable exchange point.

Erik
            TORC Membership Dictator
            Last edited by hydroid; 08-13-2012, 10:35 AM.
            Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

Sent a PM with all the details. Thanks!

Comment

K-Craft is solid

I have a CSH K-Craft built by Ken W, rides rock solid thru the snot and floats perfectly thru turns when needed. I LIKE!
                This boat gotta haul with the fresh 302.
                Unfortunately TORC Newbie doesn't have finances together until next Spring.
                Paul, we'll have to pass on this one, good luck.
                Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

Sold! Thank you all for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                  X