wanted merc twister parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted merc twister parts

Hi I just aquired two blue stripe twisters, I need the adapter from tower to speedmaster lower for one, and a set of megaphone exhaust for other. Im located in western n.y. I may be selling one to recoup a little cash. Pretty cool motors, one has a wild steering bar. Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files

The pipes...Well good luck as I have been looking for about 2 years now for a factory set. I spoke with a guy in Indiana who is in the process of reproducing them. the only thing if you dont mind it is that the elbows wont be stainless. From what he told me they are going to be aluminum and Im assuming theyll be coated on the inside and out due to the temp that the exhaust gets to. If you want his # let meknow and Ill pm it over to you. I was also told that his first few sets should be complete sometime in September. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks I would be greatful for the guys number. I figured it would be a hard find. Repo will be awesome. Pete

Comment

I think you guys are talking about 2 different things. The Twister has a "silo" exhaust and the pipes were being made for the earlier "BP" type motors

Comment

biglargeone, pm sent.

Comment

Working...
          X