Classic Marathon Boat needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Marathon Boat needed

Due to too much real work, Deck Racing did not finish her 2 new classic boats this year in time for Grass Lake or Top O. If anyone has an older A or B marathon runabout, please let me know. I would love to get out and race next to the original driver of Deck Racing.
    Thanks-226M
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

I have a boat that Butch Ott let my son use at the Trenton Marathon several years ago. His dad built it and it is a classic. It's in Petoskey, MI. I don't have his phone number, but ask on hydro racer and

someone will have it, or call me @ 231-838 -3450. ...Steve. I now remember it was a Nyle Craft boat and would work in A or B with ease. Large and wide, with a huge cockpit, race ready, just add motor.
    Last edited by Turtle; 07-26-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I have one I can bring. What day are they running the classic marathon?

Comment

Classics

Classics will be run on Saturday August 4th after the Finals are finished.
        Elek Hutchinson
        36M

Comment

I'm bringing my Rinker with marathon tanks to Grass Lake but won't be using it myself. I can leave it with you (I probably can't stay till Saturday) but you'll have to bring it to Top'O for me. I will need it there. Call me. Mike Marshall Raceboat61-S 740-319-5040

Comment

Working...
          X