Divorce forces sell.....trailer and FER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce forces sell.....trailer and FER

Got pay for lawyers so I am forced to sell my 2000 trailer and my FER. The trailer weighs 1200 pounds with 5000 pound axle. It can hold three large boats and three large motors. I just put on new carpet, lights and paint. Asking 1000 obo. I am also selling my Sorenson FER. I picked it up from Garland Powell this winter and never even had a chance to run it. Asking 1000 obo with hardware. You can call or text me at: 509-312-0887. Everything is located in Washington State. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

The trailer also has adjustable boat racks, so it could possibly fit four boats on the trailer
    Attached Files

Comment

Bump Bump....if someone wants the boat and trailer I will make them a good deal....Can meet somewhere, or deliver within reason...just contact me...I need it gone....

Comment

Bump.....900.00 for the FER boat with hardware, 800.00 for the Trailer or 1500.00 for the boat and trailer combined....

Comment

Where is this trailer?

Where is this trailer located?

Comment

Eastern Washington, But I am willing to meet up somewhere...reasonable (salem or something)

Comment

Let Me Think...

Got a full plate right now, and am leaving for Italy at the end of August. But you have my attention..

Comment

Ok, just let me know

Comment

I sent you a message.
                  Art K

Comment

Sent you another PM
                    Art K

Comment

Can you please resend your pm....I didnt get it.

Thanks,
                      Jon

Comment

sorry to hear that
                        i wish i had my good 55-H mods and hydro and runabout form back when i had to do the same due to a divorce

they just dont understand i had that stuff before i got married :<( why does she get half lolol
                        good luck
                        good looking equipment !!how big is that runabout ??

what about your hydro is it up for sale too ?
                        Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

This is a very nice trailer. I purchased it from Jon about 6 years ago and sold it back to him last year so he could come to Trout Creek.

Jon, I hope things work out best for you.
                          Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
                          sigpic

Comment

Heck, ... I'd buy the trailer, if it were closer to me, ... but the cost of trying to get it to the Los Angeles area pushes it out of the sensible purchase arena. I even have a wanted thread for a trailer, ... but I guess no one in the So. Cal area has one to sell at this time, ...

Bill

Comment

Sent you a PM.
                              Art K

Comment

Working...
                              X