yamato to konig adapter plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamato to konig adapter plate?

Does anybody know of some sort of adapter plate that would allow for a yamato lower unit to fit to a VRP tower housing?
    GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

I have one but I am not sure if it is Konig to Yamato, or the other way around.
    Will bring it to DePue or if you need it sooner let me know. We can decide on a price if it works.

Comment

plate

I have some that might help as well. I am not sure about the VRP tower as I ran a quick change tower that Bartolimei made years ago.

Let me know it might work as we ran a yamato and konig unit with this plate on the 500r and 1100r

Todd

Comment

Thanks guys it sounds good i look forward to trying them out. I would be putting a yamato foot on a vrp tower. To my knowledge, the VRP tower is built to the same specs as the konig tower.

Thanks again guys.
        See you in DePue.
        GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

plate

Although I will not be going to Depue I can have it sent to you to see if this will work for you. Let me know
          Might want to ask Bill to bring his as well in case one of them does not work.

If needed you can modify the one if you want me to send to you If your interested

Todd

Comment

Working...
          X