No announcement yet.

A/J Hydros and Trailer for Sale, Cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/J Hydros and Trailer for Sale, Cheap!

For Sale, (3) A/J hydros and (1) triple decker trailer with Walk-in storage box, hold 6 engines; has built in storage compartments and shelves.

1)There is a laydown A/J Hydro built by Minor that has a world record in Jmod, it has been repaired by Frank Zorkin of some front end damage but the hull is in great shape otherwise and might appreciate some new paint to restore it to its original glory! Comes with a custom sewn canvas cover

2) A/J Hydro Hobart built, narrow cockpit, very nice hydro great handling, perfect for a new driver. Comes with pit cart and a canvas cover

3)A/J hydro Sorensen built, standard cockpit and weight. Comes with pit cart and a canvas cover.

Trailer is single axle, with spare tires and wheels. Storage box has removable floor to allow for walk in; 6' clearance. 14 drawer built in storage compartment, Skylight and overhead shelving as well as enging racks holding up to 6 motors. Needs a new deck, some paint, weatherstripping on the window. For about $300 in materials and some sweat equity someone could have a really nice rig. 25 XS in pics SOLD

No reasonable offers will be refused, I will consider a package deal. Located in Northern California.

Please contact:

Dana
    bikerbarby@aol.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Roberts; 10-10-2012, 04:38 PM.

must remove from driveway! Will accept package deal, includes rigging equipment and spare parts, etc.

Comment

Make me an offer for any or all!

Comment

how much for the 25 merc

Comment

$1500 takes it all including rigging equip and boats, $3000 will get you an A engine and spare parts too. If you need a list you can see my other add for parts.

Comment

Working...
          X