2 Champion B/U kits for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Champion B/U kits for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have frame kits, sapele plywood and lumber to build 2 Champion B/U's along with a strongback already built. My plans were to build 2 boats, 1 for my Kg7h and 1 for my mk20h, but life has a way of taking its own path.

I have air dried ashed for the chines, sheerclamps and stringers. I have already milled the pcs for one of the boats and thickness planed for the other one. Or if you would rather, I have air dried white oak

The Sapele is Loydd's Certified 1088 and I have 7 sheets of 6mm and 4 sheets of 4mm.

The strongback has knockdown legs for ease of storage. I will also include a nice rolling rack to store the plywood on edge and dimensional lumber on the flat. The strongback stores on top of the rack.

Everything is in South Carolina stored indoors. I will take $1400 for everything. If you purchased just the plywood, you would pay $1350.00 plus shipping and another $300-$400 for the dimensional lumber. The frame kits are $375 each from Sorenson Marine and you would need to build the strongback.

My email is soccerlifecoach@gmail.com
Working...
X