Thompson Ct Roll Call:July 7 and 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dmr

Unfortunately the Akerstrom's DMR is still being put back together so its not available for this weekend. I am trying to contact Eric Horn to see if he will be there with his Dmr. He also normally runs 850ccmh. Ill keep trying. really like to run DMR and have option to step up in 850ccmr also.

Comment

Weather

Just double checked the weather and it looks great for racing this weekend. Come on racers lets make this weekend Great with a large turnout, one of the longest running races in Region 1, if not they longest. Big Thanks to the Army Corp of Engineers for having us there the past 30 plus years. Race sites are hard to come by so lets SUPPORT the Thompson Race Big Time. Almost forgot everyone have a safe 4th of July. Thank you to our troops, present and past, for all they do for our Great country, without them protecting OUR Independance Boat racing may not be an option in society today!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitears2 View Post
        Just double checked the weather and it looks great for racing this weekend. Come on racers lets make this weekend Great with a large turnout, one of the longest running races in Region 1, if not they longest. Big Thanks to the Army Corp of Engineers for having us there the past 30 plus years. Race sites are hard to come by so lets SUPPORT the Thompson Race Big Time. Almost forgot everyone have a safe 4th of July. Thank you to our troops, present and past, for all they do for our Great country, without them protecting OUR Independance Boat racing may not be an option in society today!

Roger that.
        I am packed and ready to go. Had a great test session today, PJ didn't, broke his hull a bit in the runabout. So I will be going solo for Team Tower in CSH & 20.

Rookie
        Mark
        55 P
        Mark 55P
        Team Tower
        Hydroplane Division

Comment

1 x CSH & 1 x AXSH
          Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
          The eh TEAM
          "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment