FS / Hemp w/ hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS / Hemp w/ hardware

Completely refinished, fully rigged with all hardware and new windscreen.

$600

10.0' long
    34" bottom
    70.5" afterplane

located in Ft. Worth, TX

Dennis
    817-944-1430
    Attached Files
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Dennis, That is beautiful!! Nice Job!!!

Comment

Hemp

You may consider it SOLD, please contact me at 770 294 6154, thanks in advance
      Herb

Comment

Boat is sold pending payment next week.
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by joejohn44 View Post
          Dennis, That is beautiful!! Nice Job!!!
          Thanks JoeJohn. I have to give Gardner Miller (Propdoc) some credit for that. He helped me tremendously in the final painting process.

I was gonna ask you if I could put it on your trailer to McAlester to put a 'for sale' sign on it but no need to now I guess.
          Last edited by Dennis Crews; 06-21-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Transportation

I most likely will have a truck to pick this up next Wed/ Thurs and coming back to Atlanta if this is where it is going.
            82F
            Mark O'Brien

Comment

Its amazing how fast stuff sells if the seller is asking a decent price..Plus it gets another racer on the water..Good job Dennis, that was a steal like the 80 motor I just sold
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mark

Originally posted by rball82 View Post
                I most likely will have a truck to pick this up next Wed/ Thurs and coming back to Atlanta if this is where it is going.
                You planning on running BSH with us!!!!.............boat looks like it is in great shape and would be a good B boat!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  Its amazing how fast stuff sells if the seller is asking a decent price..Plus it gets another racer on the water..Good job Dennis, that was a steal like the 80 motor I just sold
                  Thank Mike. That was the plan. I wanted to recoup just some of my expenses and get a youngster into the sport. I am thrilled that it is a new racer getting this.

Comment

Matt

No not for me but flattered you think I could fit in this boat. Could only quess what Herb has in mind, but I know he has an 80 motor for it.
                    82F
                    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Herb also has a 20H. Isn't that a legal A-Mod?

Tim
                      Tim Weber

Comment

price

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                        so you going to start selling your boats for 600? i will take 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by dt 01 View Post
                          so you going to start selling your boats for 600? i will take 2!!

Sorry you missed out.. I just did but I have no more boats left for right now that we are not using...
                          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                          X