2011 tbr/mjr csh/osy/20ssh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 tbr/mjr csh/osy/20ssh.

For sale is a 2011 tbr built by nic and ben thompson in spring of 2011. It was built off of the mjr plans. The motor is a 102 gone through by jerry davids and brent backus. Also, can be sold with a prop. Everything here is top notch equipment that will put any driver at the front of the pack. Everything has been kept inside its whole life and taken care of like a show piece. Can be delivered to any bsoa races or title series races. Also to the divisionals in lakemore and nationals in grass lake or alabama if need be. Call me for any questions. 8157128709. Asking 5500 for the complete rig. Willing to listen to offers. Call and lets make a deal. Motivated to sell!!!

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone so i will upload them when i get home from work on thursday. I can email then to you if you email me at racerv23@hotmail.com.

Comment

No reasonable offer will b refused. I need to move this rig taking up to much room in the garage. Can deliver to central divisionals in 2 weeks. Make me an offer

Comment

this is the boat for sale. it is ready to go win any race you enter.
        Attached Files

Comment

Bump to top. This rig is ready to win the nationals just get in it and go. No reasonable offer refused. Make me an offer. Call me at 8157128709

Comment

Another look

This is one beautiful (and fast!) boat.

R-19
            Attached Files
            www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Bump to top. I also have a 4 boat 4 motor trailer that il sell cheap 1000 trailer was built new in 2010. I also have 2 extra props il throw into the rig. Make me an offer do not want tk store this for the winter nothin reasonable will b refused. Willing to seperate also give me a call 8157128709

Comment

Bump to top. I also have a 4 boat 4 motor trailer that il sell cheap 1000 trailer was built new in 2010. I also have 2 extra props il throw into the rig. Make me an offer do not want tk store this for the winter nothin reasonable will b refused. Willing to seperate also give me a call 8157128709

Comment

This boat could b delievered to hartford, ct next weekend or even be dropped off in lock haven, pa or andywhere along interstate 80. Let me know. Would really like to sell this.

Comment

would u sell just the motor? if so how much would you be asking? thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X