25/C Marathon Rig for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25/C Marathon Rig for Sale

2008-2010 three pete winner in the Marathon Nationals. Boat is the 149-M DeSilva driven by Charlie Smith. He ran in D last year so boat had a well deserved rest. Motor is a Y-302 with a fresh TJ rebuild and break in time only.
    Also comes with winning prop and good rough water or test prop. This boat is as fast as the best C boats in 25 SSR trim. I will sell only as a complete package. Price reduced to $3600. I also have a very nice composit A/B Racecraft runabout with great hardware and a profesional paint in viper blue and white. If you would like a hydro, I have an excellent 2005 Hemp AX/A that Brent Dillard won high points in. Nice paint and hardware. This boat is a little larger than the typical Hemp because of Brents size. Also have a good OMC a motor complete and ready to race with a fast Kevin Ladd prop. I have a very nice 16' W/3' V X 8'X8' enclosed trailer. Three bunks with stand for 4 motors and bins for everything else. Call or PM me for prices. Thanks...Steve Smith 238-838- 3450
    Last edited by Turtle; 06-09-2012, 04:39 AM. Reason: Marathon Rig Sold

bump to top

Comment

The marathon rig is sold. Every thing else is still available.

Comment

Working...
      X