J Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Project

We are in the process of putting two J Hydros in the hands of new J drivers at no cost for one year. We are building one at this time and have a motor for it. We would like to put another one on the water. Looking for a J hydro for our project 2 boat. If someone would donate a boat to this project or have a j boat for sale please contact me.

Jim Tower
    570-443-7017
    Last edited by jtower3941; 05-23-2012, 06:45 AM. Reason: new wording

That'swhere it all starts

Best of luck Jim, in my opinion there is nothing better we can do for our sport than to get new kids in (and their moms and dads and siblings and uncles and friends and.....)
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

i have an MJR j hydro that i am looking to get rid of. PM if interested

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

j project

Hi Max:

PM Sent.

Comment

J Hydro

Jim,

We have a hydro that we'd be willing to donate to the cause. It's an older G/P but it would be a great 1st boat for someone. Shoot me an email or give me a call on my cell. 609-234-3450.
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

If you need a fuel tank for the new boat I have one for you. Let me know if it's needed.
            Attached Files

Comment

Gas Tank

Hi Jim Tower here:

How much is this tank for the J Project going to cost us? Please call me because we are having a meeting in a few days to talk about the equipment that is donated to us and cost for what we will need.

Thank Jim Tower

570 443 7017 or E-Mail jt118P@pa.metrocast.net

Comment

Working...
              X