Dewald CSH wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewald CSH wheel

I ran this prop in CSH right up until I switched to runabouts. This prop was the best prop I owned. Great top end, great acceleration. In fact a while ago at the Standish Maine race, I had Billy Allen take my rig out for a few laps. He hit 66.6mph with this prop. He came back and told me he hadn't seen anything over like 64.5mph all day with half a dozen props.

I'm looking for $275 shipped anywhere. Hope to use that money to pick myself up a new CSR wheel.

I have emailed dewald about working this prop some and am waiting back on that. So if it doesn't sell maybe he can work some magic on it for me.
    Attached Files
    Silas Jordan
    Windham, Maine
    CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
    Sigma Nu, IN-549

I'll take it!

Comment

I will buy it-not take it.
      Mark Tate
      Phone 17344530822 office

Comment

Need address and full name to send the check.
        Thanks

Mark Tate
        Ph.: 734-453-0822 office.

Comment

As of right now D_Allen_III has it. he was first poster and first to PM me. If it falls through I will let everyone know.
          Silas Jordan
          Windham, Maine
          CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
          Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Yeah! So nice try Tate!

Comment

To late..........

Sorry guys, just got a memo that Gary Pond snaked both of you, again!!

He said he will re-sell it for double!!

Hope to see you guys at Hinton!!

Comment

Matt, we have a race in our back yard. When we heard that Hinton was going to have a race we got pretty excited. 1969 Hinton was Don's first race back after a brief retirement, my first race that I can really remember. If Hinton comes off again next year post the date real early and we'll see if we can keep that date open over here.

I'm betting/hoping we are having a nationals there again within 5 years!!!!!!!

As for Tate trying to steal that prop out from under Donny...

And no way Gary bought the prop...he's trying to impress Abby with how hard he works this week, he missed this one.
                "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Working...
                X