750-850 Mod towers for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750-850 Mod towers for sale

For all you big motor drivers/collectors. It's been a busy winter/spring with 13 towers built. There are three available:

1) 49.9 OMC 9" with quiet internal factory Mod-50 exhaust system designed for the 45SS gearcase, but will carry any case up to a Mercury SSM with an adapter for harrassment free testing on public waters. $1995 includes the exhaust system, tower, clamp & swivel, and steering bar - everything you need except a powerhead and gearcase.

1) 49.9 OMC 7" race tower designed for external exhaust and the 45SS gearcase, but will carry any case up to a Mercury SSM with an adapter. $1495 includes the tower, clamp & swivel, and steering bar - everything you need except a powerhead and gearcase.

1) MK75-MK78 6" race tower designed for internal exhaust and the Mercury SSM gearcase, but will carry any other case with an adapter. $1495 includes the tower, clamp & swivel, and steering bar - everything you need except a powerhead and gearcase.

Notes: Most section the SSM aft of the rear mount bosses for a more aesthetic appearance. All towers come finish coated in black, clamps and swivels chemically stripped clean. Prices do not include shipping.
    Attached Files

Who is doing your laser work???

Comment

Laser cutting

Storch

Comment

I work for a company in Kansas that has 5--5000W lasers...

Comment

Laser cutting

Lotsa power. All my suppliers are less than an hour away. Thanks anyway.

Tim

Comment

Not a problem,,, Was just curious if the work was laser or cnc mill.
            You make nice stuff.. Ever gonna' make an NBRA race??

Comment

Nbra?

My son graduates this June...... After finishing a few of my own engine projects, you never know where I might turn up.

Tim

Comment

wow nice work Tim
                Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
                X