expansion chamber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expansion chamber

I'm in great need of a expansion chamber. used would be perfect. I have a yamato engine. If you have a usable used chamber please contact me at this site or email ifishhard@gmail.com. I'm getting very stressed as my first race is in 2 weeks and my boat is not ready. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

711R

The APBA MORC has created pipe kits for the Yamato's. Contact APBA HQ or Cliff Johnson. I think Cliff is probably heading to the Mod Winter Nats right now. Hope this helps.
    Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Fish On View Post
      I'm in great need of a expansion chamber. used would be perfect. I have a yamato engine. If you have a usable used chamber please contact me at this site or email ifishhard@gmail.com. I'm getting very stressed as my first race is in 2 weeks and my boat is not ready. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

711R
      If you have the header and filler block already, I can loan you my "spare" Tietze Yamato expansion chamber for Castle Rock...........
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the offer. I have not had much success to this point locating one. I did call Lee but he is out. I'm waiting for a call from the APBA on there chambers. I have the other parts on the way. I will get back to you if I can not find one soon. You offer is much appreciated.

Jack 711R

Comment

Silas_53A has used 102 mod stuff listed in a recent posting ,

Maybe this would work for ya??

Pete
          Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

Thank you for the information. As we speak I have bought those parts from him. But he did not have the chamber.

Jack 711R

Comment

Originally posted by Fish On View Post

711R
              I've got Exhaust Manifolds w/filler block, and elbows.

Jim McKean...........captainjimmckean@yahoo.com

Comment

Here ya go

This is who you call for a pipe. http://www.dynoport.com/ I have given him the blueprints for the 102 and 80 pipe. I still have the a copy of the proper pipe geometry if you need them. By the way...If you bought the elbow from "Silas" you have the Goller elbow. The pipe geometry that I have is the Goller pipe.
                Last edited by Sonny; 04-19-2012, 02:15 PM.
                Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

PCS can build one....

www.pcsperformance.com
                  17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Pipe it.

I have a Tietze designed, Malone built pipe brand new. It's metallic ceramic coated and ready to roll. PM me if you're interested.
                    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Expansion Chamber

PM sent!

Jack 711R

Comment

Exhaust

Sonny, I would love to have the plans for the pipe. Thank you for the offer. If you can you could send them vie email. ifishhard1@gmail.com If that does not work let me know and I will give you my address.

Jack 711R

Comment

I have spare pipe / header / filler / hanger I can loan to mate .
                          And tower

CMH. 61R
                          Short Fuze Racing
                          Team Darneille
                          ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                          IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Email sent. info attached.
                            Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

go racing!!!

so, you have plenty of help within Reg10 to get your CMod up and racing.................Castle Rock is calling your name...............we will be there................
                              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X