newbee's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbee's

we were loaned a J-Class Hydro. We need a fin for it (the bracket is there), we need a kneeling pad, a set of corks/plugs and a throttle
    Any help will be greatly appreciated
    Thank you
    Jim

J Hydro parts

Everything you are looking for is available through Brown Machine and Tool, there is a link to their website on the portal by the safety gear and such

Comment

Hardware

I have all hardware in stock,Keller and Brown.
      What is your location??
      Tom
      863-665-5449 Florida

Comment

For drain plugs drink a lot of wine The rest of the stuff you are looking for contact Tom
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Jim, I may have a nice throttle I am willing to give to the cause, let me get back to you this weekend and I will let you know.

Comment

throttle

Thank you that would be awesome!! My son is pretty excited about this. We have some work to do to the boat get some parts and safety and then I have to buy the motor. The 1st couple races we are going to watch and learn. We are up here in Haverhill, MA.
            Jim

Comment

Boat parts

Give Ric Montoya a call he not only has the parts you are looking for he has a deal on a 102 that I had to turn down. Maybe you could score on a nice motor for a fair price.

Jack 711R

Comment

Stuff

For corks go to your local hardware shop or lowes, they sell cork or rubber stoppers in the hardware isle. Kneeling pad, check out the camping section of walmart for the blue sleeping pad, just cut it to your needs. I'm at school right now but i'll be back home this weeendk and i'll check around the shop for a fin for a J Hydro, I think we may have some laying around and i'll just send it up.
                Welcome to the sport
                -Johnny
                Johnny Wlodarski III
                24J

Comment

Newbee's

Thank you Johnny!!

Comment

I have several fins in the shop, will be glad to give you one. Just need an address to send. Bob N-96

Comment

Working...
                    X