Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMC A Motors, A Hydros, Props, Gear

FOR SALE
    Davids Built ASH for 2008 Season , never wet. Sealed with West System. Steering Wheel (indirect) and tank...missing sponson fin and throttle. 35" between traps

RunneCraft ASH, built for 2006 season, very clean, all hardware included, 34" between the traps.

OMC A Motor Evinrude, race trim by, Ed Runne, Ron France

OMC A Motor Johnson, race trim by TJ, Ron France

6 Dewald props total; AX and ASH

Miscellaneous - Kevlars and SRP jacket (MEN SM), Light Trailer, 2 A Test Wheels, MYCHRON 4 Tach, Misc OMC Spares, A height checker, GPS

$5,500. for all listed, fits in the trailer shown. 1-7/8" ball. If interested in one of the 2 rigs separately, make offer.

10% sale price will donated to HR

Steve Justice
    Attached Files
    Justice
    41-S

Now that's a deal!
    Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Steve. I sent a PM at 9:30am today with my coordinates, email and ph#.
      Erik
      TORC
      Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

All sold

All Equipment has been sold.
        Thanks for the many private messages . I will reply as quickly as possible. Most interest was in individual pieces or rigs, I will pass on this interest to the new owner.

Have fun this summer and be safe.

Steve Justice
        Justice
        41-S

Comment

Sorry to see you not racing anymore buddy say Hi to your Dad for me.
          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Steve, Thanks for the donation to HR it is greatly appreciated! Glad we were able to help you get everything sold. Thanks again!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
            X