7x16 continental cargo enclosed trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7x16 continental cargo enclosed trailer

7x16 with v nose makes about 18 ft inside length.has nice large overhead cabinet in front, inside spare tire well, checkered vinyl floor, 6 " extra height, xtra insulation. only used 3 times-2 trips from canton ohio to depue and one trip to florida. always stored inside and in very good condition.located in canton ohio price $5500.
    john maddrell
    for more pics or info email me at modjohn300@aol.com
    Attached Files

7x16 continental cargo enclosed trailer

bump bump bump

Comment

It will sell quicker if you include a couple dozen cookies and a german
      chocolate cake...LOL....

Comment

cookies

think there might be some leftover cookies in the spare tire well but think art pugh ate all the kahlua cakes. i promise to put a fresh batch of choc chips in the overhead cabinet
        bon apetite!
        john

Comment

John, with the cookies thrown in, I'd buy the rig and let someone have it if I got to keep the baked goods. All is well here in Texas. We have even had some rain. When you get tired of him it'll be OK to send Bill Giles back north. Jack
          Last edited by Jack Stotts; 03-20-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

John how about a trade ??

Jack , how about if John keeps Bill and sends us Les

Comment

Shawn, sounds good to me. Do you want the trailer when I get the cookies? Jack

Comment

Trade

Nah - I got plenty of trailers - Trade 3 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies for a for a couple of Johns ??

Comment

cookies and kahlua cakes are ready for this weekend. jack are you coming?
                  john

Comment

cookies

John, now I know I'm going to help George as you're #2 pit Bit***!

Comment

John, I sure wish I were coming your way but not going to this year. Save a cookie or two or more for me-please. Jack

Comment

trailer is in canton ohio and i will be back in ohio in 10 days.

Comment

trailer is stlll available and im back in ohio where the trlr is located. email is modjohn300@aol.com and phone no is 3306391119.
                          john

Comment

Anyone who knows John Maddrell knows that everything he owns is in mint condition. And I mean EVERYTHING. A great buy for someone in need of a sweet trailer!
                            www.trora.com

Comment

Where do you winter at in Florida??? My wife bought us a condo in Ft. Myers..
                              We should meet up this winter. I'll fix the steaks,, you bring the desert.
                              Davey Viola
                              dviola2@cox.net

Comment

Working...
                              X