looking for a good used coleman starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a good used coleman starter

Is anybody selling a good used Coleman starter. Just fighting a budget right now.
    GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

This is the best price I've found for a new one, and I've been watching these for awhile now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Junior-Drags...#ht_1367wt_243

Comment

I bought one of these from this guy and it works well. The only thing you need is a short shaft to make it comfortable to use. Mike Sattler put me on a KART shop in Washington who got me what I needed and I was still a lot less than what is being offered around this site. Brand new and with the high output battery.

Comment

starter

If you are looking for a used starter....go to the classified sections at www.ekartingnews.com and www.4cycle.com. Better yet check out your local kart tracks and clubs....

Comment

Roger @ Kart O Rama has been an Authorized Coleman Starter Dealer for years and his Karting shop has been around since 1959. I and many others have bought starters from him. His customer service is top notch. He even went above and beyond the call of duty when I needed a part and was in a pinch time frame wise, which he didn't have to do. I highly recommend buying from him. He also has all the adapters if you buy a starter from somewhere else.

Yes, I understand the high capacity battery thing, but I used the same NON high capacity battery for years before it gave up. And I'm pretty sure it gave up due to age.

If I was to buy another, I'd buy from him due to the great customer service he gives everyone. Remember, you get what you pay for.

Kart O Rama or call Roger @ 866-242-9874
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

starter

Don't waste your money on that high output battery. We bought one with it and it only lasted a few races. Bought one from Walmart and it's been going strong for 2 years.

Comment

Sounds good guys. Thanks for the help
              GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

Mike's right..........

Roger at Kart-O-Rama. Only way to fly. Knowledgible about what we need and will make sure you get the best deal. He got my short shaft to me in 2 days and saved me a bunch of money in the process.

Comment

Working...
                X