Hydro or Runabout wanted:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydro or Runabout wanted:

Looking for an older D , E , F , Hydro, runabout. Does not need to be competitive. Just to be used as a lake racer. Needs to be able to handle old iron, speeditwin, speedifour, etc. Needs to be with in about 250 miles of the kansas city area. with or with out hardware. send information to :
    jeremy073@centurytel.net

thanks

Runabout....

Hey Jeremy.............Have a Desilva KR runabout available. I am a hydro guy and don't deal with runabouts much other than my boss, Tim Chance. Check out the thread DeSilva KR here on Hydroracer.net. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Fully rigged, padding, and full cover. Will work with you as far as delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by treadguy View Post
      Hey Jeremy.............Have a Desilva KR runabout available. I am a hydro guy and don't deal with runabouts much other than my boss, Tim Chance. Check out the thread DeSilva KR here on Hydroracer.net. Let me know if this is what you are looking for. Fully rigged, padding, and full cover. Will work with you as far as delivery.
      I'm in Saint Louis and we can get it from Florida to here somehow. Tim Chance

Comment

treadguy, I sent you a PM.

Jeremy

Comment

Got it, Jeremy. Check your pm's. And thanks,boss. Sounds you are going to have a lot more going back to St. Louis than you came with.

Comment

I have a really nice CMH with a tall transom that has been stored inside a climate controlled shop for the last 10 years. Built for a merc 4 cyl "c". But, we are 350 miles apart. Bryan 405-632-2844 (9-5 cst prop shop)

Comment

propfxr084,
              Can you send a picture of the boat to my email in the add? Also any motors for sale?

Comment

Any other older runabouts or hydros out there? I would drive up to 400 miles from the Kansas city area. I first said 250 miles and I think it limited my choices.

Thanks

Comment

I ended up buying a 1982 R14 Allison. Thanks for all the replies.

Does anybody have a XL race helmet?

Thanks

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
                  X