PRO 350 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO 350 for sale

(1) NEW PRICE For sale 350/500 Apel new bottom, boat needs painted with Yamato 350/four cylinder engine in mint condition, two props one is a seebold with or without hardware. $2250 with hardware.

(2) Two vertical split case, gear cases with four sets of new gears. I have two sets 14/15, one set of 13/15, and one set of spiral cut 12/16. $1200

(3) All my Yamoto 80 gear tow power heads one is as fast as any 80 in the nation. I have two guys you can call and ask about it. two new pistons and rings, so many other parts hard to list. If you buy it all I have the prop that goes with it. Craig has worked on it three times to get it where it is right now. I have not used it in years but for a OSY400 prop. $1500

Every thing has to go, going in for back surgery the last week in February. Please make offers!!!!!!

(4) 250 PRO hydro turn key too much stuff to list. It was the D-1 of Mike Schmidt's. I bought it from Mike and got sick enough that I could not even go back and get it, Bill Diamond was nice enough to bring it back to the West coast and in three or four weeks I am going in for back surgery. I have never had it running, has fresh rebuild and too many things to list. Comes with props, new gears for gear case, refinished cylinder, new piston and rings, gear case oil, the best. Call for complete list. $4500

stevenaaugust@hotmail.com (360)580-4252 QUINAULTRACING
    Last edited by QUINAULTRACING; 01-30-2012, 05:22 AM. Reason: price change and added to it.

new price

It's got to go.

Comment

Working...
    X