25XS Boat and Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25XS Boat and Motor

After thinking about it for a while, I am realizing that I don't have any need for the last of the 25XS stuff that I have. I wish I could remember more about when the engine was last gone through but I have been concentrating on my C stuff for too long to recall with certainty. I do know that this engine has the older style throttle hookup (straight in the front, not the linkage that bolts to the side of the block) and was a strong mid-pack runner.

The hydro is a mid '80s Hawk Hydro. It is in beautiful shape and was built for Wayne Walters by the Warnocks. Dad ran it very little and it has been stored indoors it's whole life with us anyway. This would not be a boat current enough to race competitively, but Dad was hanging on to the package as a collector piece/lake runner.

I am stuck down in Cape Girardeau, MO for the week so I won't be able to get any pictures up until next week. This could be your chance to own some history!

Price- Make an offer. I will separate. Could be delivered to National Meeting.

Ryan (262)949-2720

Snapped some pictures. Please don't mind the dust, it's kind of tough to do much washing in Wisconsin in January. I promise this stuff will clean up nicely! One note though, I forgot Dad and I stumbled when standing one of the runabouts up and cracked a small spot in the deck. It should be a pretty darn easy fix. If anyone wants the hardware out of the Sorensen CSR on the right, give me a couple hundred bucks and you can have the whole thing!

Ryan

2012-01-23 13.42.35 (640x480).jpg

2012-01-23 13.42.45 (640x480).jpg

2012-01-23 13.43.54 (640x480).jpg

2012-01-23 13.44.27 (640x480).jpg

2012-01-23 13.44.38 (640x480).jpg
    Last edited by 22W; 01-23-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Sweet!!!!......................25SSH.........ROCKS !!!!!!
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

boat

Sent you an email.

Comment

Still available. If this strange Wisconsin winter continues to be this warm, I may even have to head over and clean this stuff up and make it look nice!

Comment

What's the length of the hydro? Price?

Comment

Working...
            X