CSH for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH for sale

My friend has a baby on the way, so he is selling his Revolution boat along with his 302, 102, two props, and some spare parts and gaskets. The boat is very light (I can pick up the boat by myself) and only raced one weekend. This motor has a fresh rebuild and when he bought the motor he was told that the engine and lower unit have been blueprinted. The boat and 302 are in excellent shape, the 102 came with the deal when he bought it, but we never raced it, just dry fired it. The 102 isn’t the prettiest, but it started on the first pull. He is asking $ 4,500 for everything. The equipment is located in Southeast Washington; arrangements can be made to meet somewhere if the buyer is a long distance away, or delivered if it’s a reasonable distance. If you have any questions please feel free to call or text me at 404-518-2275. Thanks for looking.

-Jon Peterson
    Attached Files

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures, more to come....
    Attached Files

Comment

last picture

Last picture.....
      Attached Files

Comment

302?

what are you asking for the 302?

Comment

Check your pm....

Originally posted by tylorechols View Post
          what are you asking for the 302?

Comment

I assume you mean Washington State, not DC? Cornfused with your Atlanta area code.
            Mark 55P
            Team Tower
            Hydroplane Division

Comment

Sorry, yes Washington state. I was stationed at fort benning,ga and that's where I got the Georgia number. Were moving back in June, so I didn't want to change everything just to do it again

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
              I assume you mean Washington State, not DC? Cornfused with your Atlanta area code.

Comment

The 302 is sold....and the 102 is possibly sold... Thanks for everyones intrest.

Comment

Would you get rid of the revolution boat for $1400 with hardware?

Comment

Boat and two props still for sale...

Comment

Working...
                    X