trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer?

looking for a good single axle,15"tires,3boat trailer. motor box to hold at least 4 to five 4cyl motors. would consider double axle.. am in northern wi. 23w.

Rod, I know Steve Johnson has our old trailer. Maybe it's for sale.... I can give you his number or I can call him for you if you would like? Let me know

Austin's dad G 66

Comment

Trailer

I have exactly what you want. Send me an email and I'll return with PIx and description. Thanks, Jon Walters. walters@plantationcable.net
      Jon Walters

Comment

trailer

ya,there little wieners daddy[austin]. if u see the steve man, ask him and wish him a hap b-day from us northerners. hi to banana, anna./// jon, if tailer is in ga. little to far to get. thanks for replyin. later,23w

Comment

Rod, I talked to Steve today. He said he didn't want to sell that trailer right now. I told him you were interested if he changed his mind.

Comment

Sent you a PM about the old Menzies trailer we have for sale

Comment

maybe...

Yah know, Pete has a really nice 2 axle trailer that he hasn't used in a while. Not sure if he's gonna sell it or not. But you could ask him

Comment

Trailer

Why don't you get a bunch from WI and come down to our big spring Jesup GA race, hitch a ride for your rig with one of the others and I will deliver trailer to race. Below is description and some pix.

CUSTOM BOAT RACING TRAILER

DESIGNED AND BUILT BY ME. ALL WELDED TUBULAR STEEL BOX SHEATHED IN ALUMINUM SHEET AND LINED WITH ¼” PLY. DECK COVERED IN ¾” EXT. PLY BOLTED TO FRAME. FULL STOP/TAIL LIGHTS AND ALL CLEARANCE LIGHTS. REAR DOORS ARE WELDED TUBULAR STEEL WITH ALUMINUM SHEET ON OUTSIDE AND PLY ON INSIDE WITH SHELVES INSIDE. DOORS HUNG ON HEAVY DUTY WELDED ON CARGO TRAILER HINGES. BOAT RACKS ARE WELDED TUBULAR STEEL WITH CARPETED 2x6’S. TOP TWO RACKS CANTILEVERED WITH LEFT SIDE VERTICAL REMOVEABLE WITH 3 LARGE HITCH PINS. TWO BACK BOX STABLIZER FEET ADJUSTED WITH LARGE HITCH PINS. SINGLE AXLE WITH NEW SPRINGS AND BEARINGS. TWO NEW ST 205/75/R14 TIRES AND FULL SIZED SPARE. WILL CARRY UP TO 4 RUNABOUTS 14’ OR LESS. BOX HAS TWO SWING OUT RACKS, WELDED TUBULAR STEEL PIVOTED ON TUBE SUPPORTED TOP AND BOTTOM ON BRONZE BUSHINGS. EACH CAPABLE OF HOLDING TWO 4 CYLINDER MERCS. REMOVABLE HYDRAULIC JIB CRANE BOLTED TO BOX ROOF TO LIFT MOTORS FROM RACKS TO BOAT IF YOU’RE OLD LIKE ME WITH BAD BACK. SWING UP FRONT DOLLY WHEEL. ALL IN EXCELENT CONDITION. ASKING $2000 WHICH IS LESS THAN I HAVE INVESTED. JON K WALTERS 706-467-9007
                Attached Files
                Jon Walters

Comment

trailer

d. allen the 3, don't no where to find the p message thing so email me- r_terzinski@yahoo.com jon66w, thanks for the info,not goin to travel south. trailer looks well worth the ask price but am not goin to spend that much for a backup unit. later, the [mutant]

Comment

Working...
                  X