mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirror

What is the best mirror for a laydown hydro and where can i buy them.

danny try a jet ski store the ones danny has on his are from wal mart thay are foe a bike just cut down some danny says they work good

Comment

Jetski mirrors

I use the jetski mirrors that you can buy from Overton's Their made of durable plastic and have a good pivot/mounting system. They were under 70.00 and the've managed to stay on my boat for 3 seasons. Out of all the roostertails, that I manage to get into, only had to adjust them once.

I personally, do not use them in racing so that I can see who is behind me, but to see that engine back there squirting like a firehose. They work well for me.

Joe
      Attached Files

Comment

I use this web site http://www.shopmotorcycleonlinestore...1671&brand=443 and order 20-87024 and 023 for $26.00 each.. I have used them for 3 years on both the C mod Laydown and D mod laydown.. I have been hosed a few times with no problems
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

And, equally important, a good mirror should make your butt look smaller.
          Twisted Sister

Comment

Mirror

Danny,

Give Dad a call. He can tell you what the mirrors do. LOL ! He has a decent set on his laydown hydro, can't see squat out of them from the vibrations other than if the engine is pumping water. But we did take them off for the NBRA races, as they don't require them.

Dave
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
              Danny,

Give Dad a call. He can tell you what the mirrors do. LOL ! He has a decent set on his laydown hydro, can't see squat out of them from the vibrations other than if the engine is pumping water. But we did take them off for the NBRA races, as they don't require them.

Dave
              I agree with Dave, just get some pretty ones that look good on the boat.

Comment

I love my mirrors.. I can see if I am getting water and I may not know who it is but I can tell if a boat is next to me and thats all I want to know..
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                X