New parts website now up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New parts website now up and running

I now have my Outboard Paradise web store up and running. Check it out at: www.outboardparadise.com.

Mike DeLisa
    8-J

Nice!!

Very nice Mike! Looks like you have a bunch to offer, site is easy to navigate. Good Luck

Joe

Comment

Mike do you have a # to call??? I need to order pistons Jeff
      Jeff

Comment

Hey Joe Bob:

Thanks for that comment about my web store. Comming from a neat freak like you I consider that a compliment. Down with a knee replacement, going in for the second one shortly so, I am extra cranky right now but I appreciate your honest opinion.

Take Care,
        Mike

PS: When I'm down with the second knee, no worries. Laurie can run the web store without me so you can get what you need.

Comment

Jeff:

I sent you an email regarding the pistons. Just let me know what you want to do.

Thanks,
          Mike DeLisa

Comment

email

Nice web site. I wish you had more yamato stuff. However there is no contact information. I would like to ask a question but do not know how to get a hold of you. I do not think this site is the right forum for this type of information.

Jack 711 R

Comment

Hi Jack:

Any questions you have you can contact us at: sales@outboardparadise.com

Thanks,
              Mike

Comment

Awesome!

Great looking e-commerce racing parts website, Mike. Your site is easy to navigate through, and the item graphics are clearly displayed. It is a valuable resource for vintage boat racing customers. Your website is good standard for others to admire and emulate. I can tell that you designed the layout with a lot of thought and useful user interface features.

Merry Christmas,
                Al

Comment

Hello Al:

Long time, no chat. Hope all is well with you and your scientific experiments. I appreciate your comments about my new Web Store as Laurie and I have worked very hard on this project for about a year and a half. I think the site is pretty good for 2 non computer people. We centainly tried our best and it definetly was more work than we expected. I still have a ton of stuff to put on and we have been making some sales. We've sent parts to England, Australia and Germany. Sold some Vertex pistons to mod guys. So, all in all for just getting started I think it's going good. Again, I thank you for your input. Wish we were closer so I could see some of your projects.

Have a Happy Hoilday,
                  Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X