Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New OMC 15A Gearcase

Brand New OMC 15A Gearcase
    I ordered this gearcase for several reasons. One, I wanted to know if they really were making them. Two, I wanted to know how long it would take to get it. And three, I wanted to know what they really cost.

From the time I ordered it until now, it dawned on me that with this NEW gearcase, we, Marlee Hill Racing and I, have 9 gearcases. We have four complete OMC motors. (All for sale I might add). Three complete Mercs , (One is for sale). A complete Merc being put together. So, that leaves an "Extra" gearcase.

I paid $1,086 for this delivered. I will sell it, delivered in the USA for $1,206, as I paid $20 to get it polished.
    Attached Files

Sold!

Jeff Conant bought it!

Comment

Marlee better look out next year then!!
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

So Ron what was the final answers to your questions?
        answer one, yes they do make them,
        answer two, how long to get it? you didn't answer this one.
        answer three, 1086 from the factory.
        Gene Schertz 26V
        TEAM CAFFEINE
        Cranked up and ready to Roll
        Reeds for Speed!

Comment

There Is No "Final" Answer...

I paid $1,186 delivered. It took six weeks from when I THOUGHT I ordered it. But, it may have only been two weeks from when someone really took me serious about buying a gearcase.

I have NOT ordered another one, but rumor has it, there are no more parts.

At this time Marlee Hill Racing and I have 4 Merc 15 motors complete, and 4 OMC 15A's complete. We aren't in the market for another one right now. After the L.A. Boat Show, if we sell a few new people on racing, I may order another gearcase.

Comment

per Ron Selewach

Sidewinder has all the parts needed for complete OMC gearcases in stock and available.....
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
            X