Free Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Boat

I have acquired a newer boat for the upcoming season so I will no longer need my old one. It is a C Zorkin. It is a bit beat up but still a good usable boat. The bottom was replaced 3 winters ago. No hardware. Transom height for 302.

I will give this boat to anyone who will race it in CSR in Region 11. CSR was our biggest class 3 years ago, now we can't get enough boats together to even run the class. So this is my contribution to hopefully get another CSR on the water.
    kk
    Attached Files

Hat's off to your gesture, best of luck to CSR in region 11.

Sam,
    87-M

Comment

I live in NV and ywould be very instered in this. Phone # please

Comment

Originally posted by mr.b51 View Post
        I live in NV and ywould be very instered in this. Phone # please
        You have a PM.

Comment

Hydro also

I have a Dawecraft C\OSY hydro that I will give to anyone who will pick it up. It was one of Lombardo's boats that I bought but never put back on the water. Located in Chico, CA (R11). Would look good on your trailer with your free runabout from Karl, plus Chico and Quincy are close to each other, you could pick up both in one trip!
          Dan Wilde
          58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

"A" Runabout

Originally posted by dwilderacer View Post
            I have a Dawecraft C\OSY hydro that I will give to anyone who will pick it up. It was one of Lombardo's boats that I bought but never put back on the water. Located in Chico, CA (R11). Would look good on your trailer with your free runabout from Karl, plus Chico and Quincy are close to each other, you could pick up both in one trip!
            Hey Dan, got an extra A Runabout kicking around? Tony is pushing me to run ASR next year, which I am going to give a try. He is going to loan me a motor. However, all I have is a B runabout, which is an old design. I am going to give it a try but I am afraid it is going to be too big and heavy. I figure I will be right at 400lbs. Would rather have an "A" if you know of one. I would build one this winter but I built the "B" last winter. If I had only known it would have been easy to make it an "A". It is my wife's turn this winter so I am "stuck" doing some remodeling. I may still find the time though.
            kk
            Last edited by krazy karl; 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM. Reason: Additions

Comment

Asr!

Karl,
              Glad to hear you will be out to play with us next year! Try talking to Garland or Joe Johnson. Both have boats that they may not be using and willing to lend or sell.
              Dan Wilde
              58-C

Comment

Im from region 11 and I'd love to love to accept your offer of a free boat.
                I will send you a PM
                Thanks,
                Brett
                Last edited by WilliamsRacingTeam; 11-30-2011, 10:22 PM. Reason: don't want to give out phone number

Comment

Karl:

Give me a call and we can discuss a Zorkan A runabout that I would like to have go away. No charge for the boat, but it would take a donation of your choosing to Dan & Jean Schwartz.

Joe

Comment

Nor Cal boat swap

I think we might need our own page to shuffle hulls before next season. Any other jewels hiding in garages?
                    Dan Wilde
                    58-C

Comment

Dan, Stacy wants to run 20. That boat werk for that?

Comment

20ss

Drew,
                        It would be good for that. Tony ran the y80 and the restricted 302 on it. Just add paint, hardware from her A, and one of your spare motors and viola!
                        Dan Wilde
                        58-C

Comment

Looks like it is taken. A young man wants it but he won't be able to run it until 2013. He needs to celebrate another birthday to be eligible to run. But it is the young people we need to keep this sport going so I am going to let him have it.
                          See you in 2013 Brett.
                          kk

Comment

Free Boats

Craig and Brett just left here with the Zorkin to pick up the hydro in Chico. Looks like we are going to have two new drivers on the water in Region 11 next year.
                            kk

Comment

Working...
                            X